As a CAD Operator, you will be creating 3D models of CNC machines that will be used for simulation in our core software products, CAMplete TruePath and CAMplete TurnMill. You will be working with models provided by machine tool manufacturers, analyzing and optimizing them for visualization and verification.
You will be working as part of the CAMplete team at our head office located in Kitchener, ON, where you will receive training on our model development processes as you begin your career with our company.
- Generate 3D machine models from CAD models provided by machine tool manufacturers
- Verify model accuracy based on machine manufacturer specifications
- Analyze and optimize models for visualization and verification
- Integrate developed models into CAMplete code products
CAMplete Solutions Inc. is a technology driven company located in Ontario’s Waterloo Region – the heart of Canada’s Technology Triangle. With almost two decades of experience in multi-axis machining, post-processing and machine simulation, CAMplete is committed to developing products that allow manufacturers to meet the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Technical degree/diploma in a mechanical or manufacturing discipline
- Experience with Rhino3D, SolidWorks or similar 3D CAD modeling packages is essential
- Experience with CNC machine tools, CAM software and/or simulation software would be an asset
- Strong aptitude for the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) is an asset
- MUST have strong English verbal, written and listening communication skills. Second language (French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean) is an asset.
If you meet the qualifications and skills listed above and would like to pursue a career with a unique and thriving software company, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all that apply but wish to inform, only qualified candidates will be contacted.