The Haas Technical Education Center Network is an industry & education led initiative that enables manufacturing technology educators and their schools to acquire the latest CNC machine tools and related CNC ancillary equipment, software and educational materials.
The goals are to provide students with a relevant, high tech and hands-on educational experience. And to graduate work-ready CNC machinists, programmers & engineers for today’s industrial employers and the manufacturing challenges of the future.
CAMplete Solutions aims to facilitate the development of new skills for individuals wishing to enter into this sector of work, through our educational program. With an already proven post processing and verification solution available to all Haas milling machines, trusted by Haas customers around the globe, adopting CAMplete TruePath into your curriculum gives your students the following benefits:
- Trained on software with seamless integration to your CAM systems
- Learn complex machining concepts about 5-axis, mill-turn, and multi-tasking/multi-turret machines
- Work with highly detailed machine models straight from the manufacturers
- Take advantage of CAMplete’s existing expertise in multi-axis machine simulation and post-processing
- Students learn everything they need to know about generating proven edit-free G-Code, analyze and simulate real tool motion in a 3D environment
CAMplete Solutions is an official sponsor of the Haas F1 Team who rely on our software for every part they deliver. Teach your students the software the professionals use, and the tools they will use upon graduation. Find out how you can get TruePath in your school here: Contact us.